Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Ok, it's time to resurrect my blog from the dead. Actually, it probably more appropriate to think of it as giving life to the inanimate. Either way, I feel that it's time to start a multi-log about things going on in my universe, my world, and my life. It's either the ultimate form of narcissism, or an attempt to shatter my preconceived notions of who I am and what I'm doing here.

Is it possible that a better me means a better you, and a better you means a better me? And a better we can help inform decisions on making a better world for all of us? I hope so.

So begins a new age of deconstruction and reconstruction of Shane Empie. The topics in this blog will be somewhat random like a stream of consciousness. The topics will be plucked from my very thoughts. I will use my experience and interest to inform the decisions of what topics will be covered. However, this doesn't mean that I won't talk about different subjects that others bring to my attention. So please feel free to add to the multi-log in anyway you see fit.

Peace out,

Shane Empie

No comments: